Thursday, January 13, 2011

Spring Break!!!

So for spring break I really hope my cousin Leanna can come down. I miss her so much. I haven't seen her in almost seven years. And in my book that is way to long to be away from a cousin lol. I remember when we used to fight all the time over the littlest things but that's when we were kids. Now we are two young ladies who (I think will get along now) I love her so much it makes me sad to think that the last time I saw her was when I was in like 5th grade :( I was like 10 and now I'm 17 and a senior in high school and fixing to go off to college (even though mom claims that she isn't going to let me grow up) and then sooner than later I'll be a big time Psychologist making big bucks and I'll have an Apostolic family of four and I will wonder where my life went...don't ask how I got on this subject from talking about my favorite cousin to this but anyways I just think of all the fun times we had walking through the grave yard across from my grandmas house as spooky as it was we dealt with it wow do I miss her lol I LOVE YOU LEANNA :) hope you can come down for spring break before i go off to college and become to cool for you lol jk

No comments:

Post a Comment