Thursday, January 13, 2011

Angel


Above are two pictures from my birthday party and angel is in the blue striped shirt. Angel is my best friend. We met about 6 years ago at W.A.F.P.C. She is practically my sister I love her to death. I first received the Holy Ghost on September 13, 2007 at a youth function in Vichy, MO. But then I started slipping away and if it weren't for Angel who knows where I would be now. But one day last March she grabbed my hand and pulled me up to the altar (knowing I really didn't want to go) but then I sat down and began to pray. Then she squeezed my hand and I just started balling and I received the Holy Ghost once again and ever since I have been doing my best to live for God. But I am so thankful that she is in my life. I love her to pieces and I would do anything for her. Well I guess that is all I have to say for now lol. I will be posting again later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment