Thursday, January 13, 2011

Samtard :)

The above picture shows Sam-tard laughing hysterically at something that was said at my 17th birthday party! Sam-tard is my greatest friend of all. Next to Angel of course but I love her with all my heart and soul.  I am so glad to have her in my life. She is a wonderful person and she's a lot of fun too. I wish y'all knew her like I do. She's truly AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I'll post pics of me and her later on. I love her to death. But her bf on the other hand (hopefully he already knows how I feel about him) isn't so amazing. I can't stand him. I feel bad for not liking him cause he is my best friend's boyfriend but then again I always think to myself how he treats her, then I no longer feel bad for not liking him. Well I guess I'm done for now talk to y'all later. Love always Jess! 

No comments:

Post a Comment