Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Days!

Hello all how is everyone? I'm doing well. I had a snow day today! I like having a break from school...especially since I haven't had the best week anyways. Today me and my dad went sledding. It was so much fun! I was so afraid that I was going to slam into a tree but I didn't thank the Lord. That would have been horrible if I did. But today has been in ok day I got to eat a cracker barrel and now I'm home writing this blog. Lol I wish I had a 4 wheel drive cause then I could go hang out with people lol. Man too bad the Smiths arent here. Me and Anslea could have had a good time sledding or hanging out or whatever lol. Maybe Sunday Ralee can come over and (if we have any snow left) we can go sledding :) well ttyl for now see ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment